The Peerless Industries Bundled Hardware for Free Standing Displays (3 x 1) is the ideal solution for an adaptable and durable video wall system. This versatile mounting system allows for quick installation, full service access, and maximum adjustment. Dedicated mount attachment points holds up to 3 flat panel displays in a 3 x 1 matrix configuration. A plate steel construction and tubular design make the setup robust enough to handle a combined weight of 300 lb (136 kg).
Minimal measuring and adjustment is needed to create a seamless installed video wall using the bundled hardware. Once mounted, the displays can be adjusted in 3 planes (height, width, and depth) without any tools. Problems related to uneven floors are solved by levelers which adjust the inclination of the video wall against undulations. After installation, if required, the video wall can be moved on its 5” hard rubber casters rather effortlessly.
Made of heavy gauge cold rolled steel with a scratch-resistant black fused epoxy finish, this video wall mount is built to stand the test of time. Included durable dust covers keep the displays looking new even after prolonged outdoor use.
- Load capacity of 300 lb (136 kg)
- Holds displays in a 3 x 1 matrix configuration
- Dedicated mount attachment points
- Plate steel and tubular design for robustness
- Tool-less height, weight, and depth adjustments
- Levelers ensure stability on uneven surface
- 5" hard rubber wheels for mobility
- Heavy gauge cold rolled steel construction with a scratch resistant black fused epoxy finish
- Dust covers keep the setup looking brand new