The Schneider 60mm f/5.6 Apo-Digitar Copal #0 is an ultra high quality standard focal length lens designed to maximize the capabilities of adjustable cameras with larger image digital backs such as Phase One, Leaf and Hasselblad that have sensor sizes up to 53.7 x 40.3mm. The 60mm f/5.6 Apo- Digitar is expressly designed for digital imaging and discerning photographers who wish to use its large 120mm image circle to correct perspective and avoid image degradation in post-production.
- Standard Focal Length Lenses
- Schneider makes a large range of closely staggered focal lengths which guarantees the most suitable lens for the angle of view and the image circle diameter for all the current sensor sizes.
- Excellent General Use Choice
- The recommended distance ranges from infinity up to an image scale of 1:3. Sharpness is still very good even at higher scales. The meticulous flattening of the field curvature of the 60 mm f/5.6 Apo-Digitar is an ideal mate for the perfectly planar sensor surface.
- Apochromatic Design
- In photography, chromatic aberration produces soft overall images, and color fringing at high-contrast edges, like an edge between black and white. Apochromatic lenses are designed to bring three wavelengths (typically red, green, and blue) into focus in the same plane. The result is superior color accuracy and apparent sharpness.