The days of bulky, large, complicated projectors are long behind us. Today, the beamers in the mainstream are easy-to-use, compact and quite small. Vivitek is one company who is creating a swarm of those projectors capable of fitting into any environment. The D538W-3D DLP Projector is an ultra-portable projector that supports an amazing 3000:1 contrast ratio and shines bright at 3200 ANSI lumens. The D538W-3D takes 2D content and converts it into 3D, as well as displays 3D content from just about any video source without an external box. It also delivers bright, superb digital images with full color saturation. Intended for high-impact multimedia presentations, the Vivitek D538W-3D is unmatched in performance and function.
It includes a Kensington lock port as part of an anti-theft system, which is a small, metal-reinforced hole found on Vivitek video projectors. It is used for attaching a lock-and-cable apparatus, in particular those from Kensington. The D538W-3D offers a 2W mono speaker system for clear, concise sound.
Weighing in at only 4.2 lb. (1.9kg), the D538W-3D is the true road warrior. Take it wherever you go for showcasing any presentation you need to.
- The unit offers a native WXGA resolution (720p) and displays up to UXGA (1600 x 1200)
- It is capable of 2D to 3D conversion via HDMI connection
- Connect directly to any standard or 3D Blu-ray player for 3D viewing
- View latest 3D content being broadcasted via cable or satellite
- The projector includes high-efficiency lamps that last up to 4000 hours (economy mode)
- It includes DLP and BrilliantColor technologies by Texas Instruments
- The keypad lock feature helps avoid accidental change to the settings
- The beamer provides closed captioning and rapid on/off feature
- The D538W-3D DLP projector offers enhanced color and display adjustments
- Lightweight unit, easy to pack away and transport
- Compatible with all major video standards including NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- A high brightness rating allows for presentations in daylight or in lit rooms
- Supports resolutions up to UXGA at 16.7 million colors to deliver crisp, clear images
- Flexible setup allows for front, rear projections
- Line-of-vision projections remain square, with advanced keystone correction for angled projections