The Vestax VCI-400 Professional MIDI & Audio Controller delivers a host of features and 4-deck MIDI control over virtually any DJ software for the Mac & Windows OS. In addition, the VCI-400 is a professional USB soundcard, boasting 24-Bit / 48kHz audio resolution, XLR and 1/4" phone master outputs, a pair of Combo-XLR & 1/4" phone microphone inputs, headphone output, and two RCA line inputs for connecting CD decks, digital decks and more.
The compact and rugged construction is everything expected of Vestax, making the unit completely road worthy and capable of handling life in busy nightclub DJ booths. The controller is fitted with an array of assignable rotary encoders, torque & sensitivity adjustable jog wheels, mappable transport sections, and a sample / trigger section with 8 assignable pads per channel.
There are 4 level faders total, 2 are dedicated to digital audio from software and the remaining control input audio from external decks, making it possible to mix audio from computers and hardware decks during a set. Serato DJ Intro & Virtual DJ LE are included, and additional features include, bright input LED metering, dedicated filter knobs, and smooth pitch controls. An upgrade to the full version Serato DJ software and overlay is included.
- Ergonomic 4 channel layout
- Transport buttons with maximum 3 banks of mapping
- Instant-Deck select
- Highly responsive stress free soft touch buttons
- Optimized control knob layout
- Milled large aluminum filter knobs
- Premium full-bit sound quality generated by a low latency high resolution 24bit/48kHz soundcard
- Dual core digital processor
- Bundled with Serato DJ Intro & Virtual DJ LE
- Software overlays included for default MIDI assigns