VariZoom's VZFH100 Fluid Head (100mm) is a lightweight (5.9 lb), compact professional fluid head that's compatible with any standard 100mm bowl-mount tripod. It has knobs designed in different shapes so you can immediately tell without looking if you're adjusting the tilt drag or the counterbalance, just by the shape of the knob. It features variable drag settings for both pan and tilt, and an adjustable counterbalance setting. The load capacity is 22 lb (9.97 kg). A single telescoping pan handle is standard and a second optional handle is available separately to allow a studio-style dual-handle set-up.
- Lightweight (5.9 lb/2.67 kg), compact professional fluid head.
- Quick leveling and universal compatibility with any standard 100mm bowl-mount tripod.
- Tilt drag adjusts with a large, round, soft-touch knob on the side of the head. The tilt drag knob has index marks and a smooth, detent-feedback feel that lets you know the adjustment is accurate and consistent.
- Counterbalance is easily adjusted for different loads using a soft-touch knob at the back of the head. The counterbalance knob has a rounded-square shape to distinguish it from the drag knobs, but a similarly smooth, detent-feedback feel for accurate adjustment.
- A backlit leveling bubble enables quick leveling even in darkness.
- Single telescoping pan handle.