The Redged TSC-424E Elite Ultimate Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod is a versatile multi-function tripod made of carbon fiber material. At only 2.2 lb, it is indeed the ultimate travel tripod.
The TSC-424E, which rises to a height of 47.2", is loaded with useful features to help realize your image. The center column is reversible for those low angle shots. Not low enough or on uneven terrain? Use the 3-position individual leg adjustment. A stability hook is included to make sure your tripod stays put.
- Carbon Tubes
- Tubes made of a unique combination of carbon fiber material. The result: extreme strength and rigidity, high grade of vibration reduction.
- Non-rotation Legs
- Because of the non-rotation system, all locks of the legs can be opened at the same time, in one movement. Setting up is a matter of seconds.
- Extendable Center Column
- Makes center column extra compact; important for low viewpoints.
- Easy Lock Rings
- The Redged ring locking system keeps dust and sand from entering the tripod, ensuring perfect operation. It requires no extra effort to achieve safe lock-down.
- Three Leg Positions
- Besides the normal position, the tripod offers the extra low position for low viewpoints and ground level macro subjects, and a middle position for table top photography and macro photography (flowers, insects, etc.).
- Stability Hook
- Specially designed for attaching extra weight (a photo bag, or a bag with sand, stones), to increase the stability of the tripod.
- Reversible Mounting Screw
- 1/4" and 3/8" threads, so any head or other accessory can be attached.
- Rubber Feet with Spikes
- Universal feet with retractable spikes, suitable for all surfaces.
- Tripod Bag Included
- Every tripod is supplied with a high quality tripod bag.