The R-26 recorder can record up to 6 channels of audio for terrific versatility. It can record WAV or MP3 files and has built-in omni and directional stereo microphones. It has XLR/TRS combo inputs, plus a 3.5mm mic input so you can connect a variety of devices, such as the included RE50/B microphone. A USB port makes it easy to transfer your recordings to a Mac or PC. The included cover and windscreen provide protection from the elements, and also minimize the effects of wind noise on the integrated mics. The included batteries, cables, and the SD card allow you to start recording right away without the need for any additional equipment.
This Kit Includes:
- Roland R-26 6-Channel Digital Field Audio Recorder
- Roland OP-R26CW Cover/Windscreen Set for R-26
- SanDisk 8GB SDHC Memory Card Ultra Class 10 UHS-1
- Electro-Voice RE50/B - Omni ENG Mic (Black)
- K-Tek XLR Male to XLR Low-Profile Angled Female Coiled Microphone Cable - 6" ~ 4'
- Kopul Studio Elite 4000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 6' (1.8 m), Black
- Varta High-Energy 1.5 V AA E91 Alkaline Battery - 4 Pk