The Camera Slider Case With Wheels from Cinevate is a low-profile, lightweight case designed in conjunction with Tenba for easily and safely transporting the largest Cinevate sliders, up to the super-smooth, heavyweight-ready Atlas 200 60" model. Full-length skid rails on the bottom of the case protect the exterior from wear and tear, and heavy-duty ball bearing wheels make it easy to transport large sliders. The exterior is tough, water- and abrasion-resistant 1680 denier ballistic nylon and all openings have high-quality YKK zippers. Triple tie-down straps keep the sliders securely in place on the padded brushed tricot bottom panel. Three interior clear vinyl pockets are ideal for kip handles, all-terrain legs, and other loose accessories, and there's a removable padded interior pouch (5.75 x 9.5") for more delicate accessories.
The construction features 2" webbing with reinforced seams and stress points for durability, as well as heavy-duty, reinforced web handles. The large total-access opening makes loading and unloading gear quick and simple. This slider case is best suited for Atlas 30 47", Atlas 30 58", Atlas 200 48" & Atlas 200 60" sliders. The rubber name badge includes an aluminum plate that can be customized with a name or logo through Tenba's exclusive engraving service
- 1680 denier ballistic nylon exterior - tough as nails, water- and abrasion-resistant, yet light weight, elegant and professional in appearance
- Full-length skid rails on the bottom of the case protect the exterior base from wear and tear
- heavy-duty, ball bearing wheels make it easy to transport a large slider
- Triple tie-down straps secure slider inside the case
- Front zipped pocket for storing other loose tools (Allen keys)
- 3 interior clear vinyl pockets for all-terrain legs, kip handles and other loose accessories
- Best suited for Atlas 30 47", Atlas 30 58", Atlas 200 48" & Atlas 200 60"
- 2" webbing with reinforced seams and stress points for strength and long-term durability
- 1 removable, padded interior pouch (5.75 x 9.5") for accessories that need a little extra protection
- Heavy-duty, reinforced web handles
- Made in the USA