The CubeUp Real-Time 2D to 3D Converter from KanexPro converts 2D content to three-dimensional video for real-time display on your 3D-ready TV or projector. The CubeUp even has a manual control on the small unit for adjusting the level of perceived 3D depth in the output image. Put KanexPro's sophisticated algorithms to work to enjoy any of your favorite traditionally 2D Hollywood flicks or even home movies in 3D.
The CubeUp converter has a single HDMI input and a corresponding output, so you can place it between your display and your Blu-ray player, set-top box, PC, or other HDMI-equipped device. The converter also performs up-scaling of standard-definition 2D content for HD playback at 1080i or 1080p/720p.
Supporting HDMI 1.4a for 12-bit deep color and lossless audio, the CubeUp also does pass-through of any content, 2D or 3D, without performing conversion. But in 3D conversion mode, it supports side-by-side, top-and-bottom, 3D frame-packing, and 3D page-flip schemes for 3D content delivery to your 3D-ready screen or projector.
Note: Active-shutter glasses required for viewing 3D content on a 3D-ready set, unless you have a polarizer system that allows for the use of passive glasses.
- Real-time hardware conversion from 2D to 3D
- Built-in upscaler for scaling 2D formats from lower resolutions to 1080i or 1080p/720p HD
- Automatic video enhancement
- Supports 2D and 3D pass-through mode (no conversion)
- Supports 2D to 3D conversion for 3D-ready HDTVs or projectors
- Manual button for depth adjustment of 3D content
- Supports data rates to 2.75 Gb/s
- Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
- HDCP & EDID compliant
- Color depth to 12 bits
- 5V DC external power supply included