The EverFocus EPR 120 USB Hard Drive Reader reads data from EMV 400 and EMV 400 W mobile DVR hard drives. Powered by a 12V DC supply, the HDD reader connects to the hard drive via its SATA interface and to your PC via any available USB 3.0 or 2.0 port.
You load and view files on your PC from your hard drive using the included DVR reader application, which also supports a variety of playback, search, and archive functions.
A status LED indicates the power on status (red) and connection status (purple) of the reader. Plus, a power switch allows you to easily switch the reader on/off.
DVR Reader Software
- Load and view files from your hard drive on the PC
- Playback functions 1/4/9/16 multi-channel playback Forward or backward playback at 0.1~16x speed Audio playback for 1~60FPS recordings (MPEG4 4CH/8CH/16CH will not support audio function) Pause, step forward, or backward Jump to beginning or end of a segment
- Search functions Video search by segment date, time, and alarm list Slide bar to move video pointer
- Archive functions Still image saved to BMP or JPEG file Print still image Save video to Motion JPEG AVI file up to 4 GB Save disk raw data into proprietary file Save metadata to text or binary file
Power and Indicators
- 12 VDC power supply Status LED for the power on status (red) and connection status (purple) Power switch for turning the reader on/off