The EverFocus EVS410 4-Channel H.264 Video Encoder incorporates a dual codec for encoding H.264 and MJPEG videos recorded at 25 fps in all resolutions. Dual streaming of H.264 and MJPEG videos and independent video stream configuration from each channel allows for simultaneous monitoring and recording.
With the Smart wizard settings, configuring event and schedule recordings are quite easy! Video recording may be set to begin on motion detection, video loss, or camera tampering. In addition, recordings may also be triggered manually or by an alarm input or pre-defined schedule. The encoder features an SD card interface for archiving recorded videos in an optional SD card.
- Encodes H.264 and MJPEG videos recorded at 25 fps at up to 704 x 576 resolution
- Dual streaming allows encoder to simultaneously generate 2 independent video streams in H.264 (high quality, high bandwidth) and M-JPEG (lower quality, lower bandwidth) formats, allowing you to achieve an optimum balance between video quality and network resources
- Independent video stream configuration for enhanced flexibility
- Smart wizard settings provide simplified configuration of event and schedule recordings
- Video recording may be set to begin on motion detection, video loss or camera tampering, and can also be triggered manually via an alarm input or by setting a pre-defined schedule
- Event response options include raising an alarm, sending e-mail notifications and saving recorded video to an SD card or PC
- SD card interface for archiving recorded videos using an optional SD card