The Everfocus Nevio 2 MP H.264 Day/Night Network Outdoor IR Bullet Camera captures full high definition images at 1920 x 1080 resolution at 25 fps, using a 1/2.5" CMOS image sensor.
A host of imaging features ensures that the camera delivers shake and noise-free video in varied lighting conditions. Digital video stabilization compensates for camera shakes and the noise reduction function digitally corrects video noise, so that you get clear images with minimal distortion, allowing you to easily identify an intruder even in low light.
Requiring a minimum illumination of 0.4 lux and equipped with IR LEDs effective up to 196' (60 m), the camera is suitable for round-the-clock surveillance. In addition, a removable IR cut filter switches the images between color and B&W as per changes in the ambient lighting.
Motion detection triggers the camera's recording mode only when significant movement is observed in the surveillance area, ensuring optimum use of storage space. The camera is ONVIF / PSIA compliant and can be easily integrated with a wide range of devices.
Equipped IP66 weatherproof enclosure makes the bullet camera suitable for use in harsh environmental conditions.
- 1/3" CMOS image sensor and 2.8-10 mm varifocal lens
- Delivers HDTV video quality in 16:9 aspect ratio
- Dual formats - Full HD video (1920 x 1080 resolution) at 30 fps and M-JPEG still images allows choice of stream formats to fit the application
- H.264 compression reduces video file size without compromising on image integrity and network resources and facilitates real time monitoring of high quality images
- NTSC / PAL TV signal output for local aim and focus or display on an analog monitor
- Digital video stabilization for capturing steady pictures by compensating for any camera movement
- Noise reduction digitally corrects any video noise that could cause blurring or distortion and conserves disk storage
- Day/Night Functionality
- Minimum illumination of 0.4 lux at f/1.2 (IR off) enables low light surveillance
- IR filter operation switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting
- IR LEDs help the camera capture clear images even in complete darkness, at a distance up to 196' (60 m)
- 2-Way Audio
- For communicating with visitors or potential intruders from the operator’s base station
- Motion Detection Capabilities
- Motion detection triggers an alarm when movement is observed in any of the 3 designated zones
- Sends email notifications or uploads pre and post alarm snapshots via FTP
- On-board slot for SDHC card to store footage without the need for a DVR; the card can also act as backup in the event of a network failure
- Mounting Options
- Can be mounted on wall or ceiling
- Speedy-mount ring fits to a standard 4" electrical box
- Base plate can be quickly removed for attaching the camera to a 1" conduit
- E-Z lock ring with easy to grip tabs firmly holds the camera in place and the set of screws in the base provides security
- Dual Power
- PoE or 12 VDC for flexible installation
- Web Browser
- Remote zoom & focus adjustment by web browser
- ONVIF / PSIA Compliance
- Simplifies integration with a wide range of systems