The Everfocus 3-Axis Day/Night IR Indoor Dome Camera (9-22mm Lens, White) captures high-quality images at 520 TVL, using a 1/3" Sony super HAD CCD image sensor. Featuring a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) chip-set, the Dome Camera provides enhanced image control.
Requiring a minimum illumination of 0.4 lux and equipped with IR LEDs effective up to 66' (20m), the camera is suitable for round-the-clock surveillance. In addition, an IR cut filter switches the images between color and B&W as per changes in the ambient lighting.
A 3-axis hinge mechanism enables you to easily mount the camera on a ceiling or wall. With the built-in tilt and dual axis 180° twist, you can adjust the varifocal lens to capture images virtually from any viewing angle regardless of the mounting position.
- 1/3" Sony super HAD CCD image sensor and 9-22mm lens
- 520 TVL horizontal resolution
- Digital signal processor for enhanced image control
- Auto White balance - adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Automatic gain control - adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Backlight Compensation - adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Day/Night Functionality
- Minimum illumination of 0.4 lux at f/1.2 enables low light surveillance
- IR filter operation switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting
- IR LEDs help the camera capture clear images even in complete darkness, at a distance up to 66' (20m)
- Up to 20,000 hours of LED lifespan
- 3-Axis Mechanism
- Easily mount the camera on a wall or ceiling or it can be surface or flush mounted
- Built-in tilt and dual axis 180° twist to adjust the viewing angle and varifocal lens achieve required field-of-view
- For capturing images virtually from any viewing angle without compromising the quality
- Dual Voltage
- 12 VDC / 24 VAC