The black RainCoat Standard from LensCoat offers significant protection for your camera and lens from raw elements like rain, snow, wind, dust and sand while still providing rapid and easy access to all the controls and features of your equipment.
The RainCoat is constructed of waterproof and breathable poly tricot and is adorned with a useful camouflage pattern - so if you're a nature shooter, the additional concealment aspect to it will be of great value. All the seams are tape sealed. Even with all its protection, you will not need an accessory eye piece to look through the camera. The RainCoat fits on easily and is secured via rugged cinch straps that permit full adjustment of the length. The straps also permit you to keep the coat tight-fitted around your lens. The handy fold-out arm sleeve allows you to stick your hand in and control the camera. There's also a rear opening through which the camera is accessible and that is secured using a hook and loop closure.
- No slip rubber around hood section for solid grip on hood (no bungee cord)
- Cinch Straps adjust cover length by folding the material over itself and keep cover snug
- Integrated pocket with foldaway arm sleeve for camera control access
- Hook & Loop bottom closure for tripod, monopod, and manual focus
- Adjustable rear access with cord lock allows for easy camera access
- Tape seam sealed
- Mesh storage and transportation pouch included
- Compatible with LensCoat lens covers, Hoodie lens caps and camera BodyGuards
- Clean with water ONLY