The Denon MC3000 DJ Software Controller is an affordable yet flexible solution for home DJs, mobile DJs and booth installations alike. The MC3000 features a compact, portable design with 2 large touch-sensitive platters, 2-channel mixer section and an assortment of rotary encoders and switches for use with the included Virtual DJ LE software, or third-party software such as Native Instruments Traktor. The MC3000 establishes control over 4 virtual decks using its 2+2 layer feature. The MC3000 also features a high quality soundcard with balanced and unbalanced master output, headphone monitor output, microphone input and a pair of line inputs for connecting external hardware player decks.
- Layer function for dual deck and 2+2 4-channel mixer control
- Two analog line inputs connecting external players to be used alongside computer audio
- 105mm touch-sensitive jog wheels and the smooth 100mm long pitch slider (with 14-bit resolution)
- File browse navigation keys and rotary encoder file selector knob
- Eight (4+4) hot cue buttons with layer bank selector key
- Denon "legacy" pitch bend