The Remote Audio Boom Caddy is a convenient tool for boom operators on location. The Boom Caddy is designed to provide reliable, temporary storage for a boompole and microphone. There is a hook for hanging a set of headphones and room for accessories. The Boom Caddy folds flat into a single, easily mobile piece.
- The Boom Caddy relies on its wide six-sided base for stability. It is more stable than devices using a much heavier but smaller base.
- The 3.5 inch opening will accept boom poles with side-mounted connectors and poles with right-angle XLR jumpers attached.
- The base underside has no exposed hardware, making it safe for delicate flooring.
- The underside of the seat is designed with a finger grip edge for easy carrying.
- A large, heavy-duty hook is included to handle big cable bundles. The hook is quickly removable. An additional hook can be installed for headphones, packs, etc.
- The Boom Caddy collapses in a matter of seconds to a 5-inch high package.
- The new 6-sided design allows the Boom Caddy to fit into a Pelican 1600 case.
- The height of the Boom Caddy is 24".