The Everfocus NVR-204 4-Channel Mini Network Video Recorder (2 TB) offers real-time recording and display of up to 4 IP cameras. Videos are recorded in MPEG4, M-JPEG, MxPEG, and H.264 formats at a maximum rate of 60 fps, with synchronized audio.
This 4-channel NVR allows for better bandwidth management and utilization via dual streaming. Video inputs can be simultaneously viewed on a single screen using the Multi-view feature. The NVR-204 is very versatile with recording options like continuous, scheduled, event triggered, and digital input trigger at your disposal. With enhanced video search capabilities, this unit offers features such as motion detection, foreign object, missing object, out of focus, and camera occlusion. Moreover, authenticity of captured videos can be confirmed by a watermark.
Storage is possible using the 2 SATA II HDD bays and 2 USB 2.0 ports, for archiving footage on external flash-drives.
Using a mobile device like an iPhone, an iPad, or any smartphone running on Android, you can easily view live videos, control PTZ cameras, and take snapshots. E-mapping gives you an overview of the surveillance area, indicating the location of the CCTV cameras.
- Supports 30+ brands of IP cameras, with remote viewing and live video recording
- Records in MPEG4, M-JPEG, MxPEG, and H.264 formats (depending on the camera model) at a maximum rate of 60 fps
- Video and audio synchronization
- Dual streaming enables efficient management and utilization of the available bandwidth
- Multi-view allows simultaneous viewing of videos from multiple cameras on a single screen
- Continuous, scheduled, event triggered, and digital input trigger modes for recording footage as per your requirements
- Video search can be carried out using features like motion detection, foreign object, missing object, out of focus, and camera occlusion
Storage and Archival
- Sufficient storage space is provided by the 2 SATA II HDD bays
- 2 TB storage capacity
- 2 USB 2.0 ports for storing or archiving videos on external flash-drives
Remote Viewing and Playback
- Supports iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android enabled smartphones for remote viewing and playback
- Depending on the camera, functions like pan, tilt, and zoom can be controlled remotely
- Supports a maximum of 64 live view connections simultaneously
Smart Security Functions
- Embedded Linux prevents PC crashes and virus attacks
- Built in RAID 0, 1 function prevents loss of data in case of system crash
- Digital watermarking for confirming the authenticity of the captured footage
- Immediate email notifications