The Panasonic TH-47LFP30W 47" Outdoor Capable LCD Display is primarily designed for amusement parks, beach resorts, any place where the outdoor elements play a huge role. The LCD display is designed to be a workhorse. The 50,000 hour rated panel will satisfy the busiest of users while reducing image retention when running program material for long periods of time.
The TH-47LFP30W boasts HDMI, component, DVI, PC and RS-232C inputs/outputs but also allows the addition of more mounting boards like SLOT 2.0, which is developed to defeat obsolescence and promote expandability.
The 1920 x 1080 panel features a wide color gamut backed by a 1000:1 contrast ratio, which recreates crisp detail in any installation regardless of viewing angle. Speaking of color gamut, the TH-47LFP30W includes the ability for users to customize their color gamut response to their needs as well as many other studio grade features never found before on a plasma display monitor.
The TH-47LFP30W treats viewers to steady, blur-free, fast moving images and is the perfect fit for any environment that needs 24/7 operation.
- The TH-47LFP30W is IP66 weather resistant. It boasts 1000cd/m2 of brightness for excellent visibility in any application with extremely bright ambient lighting
- This unit is housed in a stylish yet corrosion resistant aluminum bezel
- The IP66 enclosure protection rating enables the LCD to be installed in the harshest conditions including rainy and dusty locations
- To round out the durability of our outdoor displays, they are built with an aluminum cabinet that resists corrosion and impact resistant tempered glass
- To maximize outdoor visibility, a transreflective LCD panel is used to produce bright, clear images, and the backlight combines with indirect external lighting to enhance visibility
- Finally, these panels stand up to the cold with winter mode, which warms the LCD panel to allow it to operate in temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C)
Power-on screen delay: Yes
1:1 Pixel mode: Yes
Automatic picture position: Yes
Screen saver: Yes
Auto power off: Yes
Standby save: Yes
PC power management: Yes
DVI-D power management: Yes
No activity power off: Yes
No signal power off: Yes
Set-up timer: Yes
Initial input: Yes
Seam hides video off mode: Yes
Input lock: Yes
Button lock: Yes
Remote-control user level: Yes
Failover input: Yes
Winter mode: Yes
HD-SDI terminal board: TY-FB10HD