The TH-47LFT30W Touchscreen Outdoor LCD Display from Panasonic is a high quality multimedia display with touchscreen capability. The electrostatic capacitive touch panel achieves a well balanced performance for touch panel lifetime, response, and resolution. It also provides stable operation under direct sunlight. The TH-47LFT30W is dustproof and water resistant equivalent to IP53 rating. This means it is protected from 4 micron dust particles and water spray. To round out the durability of our semi-outdoor displays, they are built with aluminum cabinets that resist corrosion and impact-resistant tempered glass.
The display features a true 1920 x 1080 resolution, perfect for 16:9 1080p HD video. Integrated 10W stereo speakers provide audio output. Ideal for use in public spaces, the large display offers true interactivity via its touchscreen interface.
- Usable Even Under Direct Sunlight
- A transreflective LCD panel is used to produce bright, clear images, and a backlight combines with direct external lighting to enhance visibility. A forced-air cooling system using outside air allows the panel to withstand internal temperature rises caused by sunlight, to extend the ambient operating temperature range (the operating temperature limit when the panel is mounted facing direct sunlight). Power consumption is lower than panels that increase brightness by simply raising the intensity of the backlight, which also suppresses the internal temperature
- Easy-to-Construct Interactive Signage
- The TH-47LFT30W is standard equipped with a touch panel that expands its applications in a variety of new ways, including use in interactive signage systems
- Electrostatic Capacitive Touch Panel
- The electrostatic capacitive touch panel achieves a well balanced performance for touch panel lifetime, response, and resolution. It also provides stable operation under direct sunlight
- Dustproof and Water Resistant for Outdoor Installation
- Degree of protection IP53 holds considerable dust proofing. It can be installed in dusty environments
- Forced Air Cooling System
- Outside air is pulled into the cabinet to create an airflow between the front glass and the LCD panel, to suppress internal temperature rises
- Additional Features
- Digital Zoom/Video Wall (N x M, up to 5 x 5)/Power on screen delay/Seam hides video off mode/1:1 pixel mode/Automatic picture position/Screen saver/Wobbling/Auto power off/Standby save/PC power management/No activity power off/No signal power off/Set up timer/Initial input/Input lock/Button lock/Remote control user level/Failover input/Winter mode