The gray/orange Stadium Bag from Gruv Gear is a multi-use bag that doubles as both a backpack and shoulder bag. It can even be mounted on the optional V-Cart Solo using the included rear trolley sleeve. It's rated to hold a 15.0" (38.1 cm) laptop with an optional upgrade to accommodate a 17.0" (43.2 cm) laptop. More than that, it holds a ton of other gear ranging from your photo equipment to clothes, shoes or anything else you might want or need to tote around.
The bag is made from a rugged combination of nylon and polyester to provide a durable housing for your possessions. The bottom of the bag is a waterproof PVC (poly vinyl chloride) and is also supplied with rubber feet to protect the pack when placed on the ground.
As a backpack, it offers many possibilities to hold a bevy of gear in its vast array of storage pockets and compartments. Your laptop is safely secured in its own area. Another compartment can be used to hold your iPad, headphones, sunglasses or hard drives. In addition, there is a front zippered pocket for smaller items like pens, cables or mouse.
The Gruv Bag also features unique dual side "locker doors" that provide rapid access to equipment or personal gear like clothes or shoes. To compliment that, there are additional removable soft side shelves that are used to create multi-level storage for towels or more clothes. The side cargo pockets provide even more space for cables or personal items. GruvGear has also thought to include an orange interior that makes for easier spotting of the contents when the light is low.
A handy inside ID pocket is provided for your name using a user-supplied slip-in tag. Strong, padded and wide backpack straps make carrying the Gruv Bag comfortable. The buckled waist belt is adjustable and the snap-coupled chest strap helps to balance the maximum 30 lb (13.6 kg) load when you hit the streets. As another carry option, the removable shoulder strap features a wide pad for even more comfort. For a third option, there's a top carry handle that will help when all you want to do is grab the pack from your closet or car trunk.
The pack is also designed to fit over the optional V-Cart Solo using the handy trolley sleeves on the back. Further, The Gruv Bag has multiple attachment points for add-ons for items such as guitar stands or camera tripod. Finishing the pack is a pull out weather cover that rapidly deploys when the elements turn against you. For a bag that contains so many storage and carrying options, the Gruv Bag is a pack that deserves serious consideration when you're looking for an all-in-one type pack.
- Multi-faceted bag for all kinds of use - photographic, weekend get-aways,
- Attachment points for add-on accessories, including guitar stands or tripods
- Mounts on any GruvGear Solo series cart without taking up valuable space
- Removable side soft shelves provide for multi-level storage for organizational purposes
- Side locker doors can be used for personal gear such as shoes or clothes for a weekend trip
- Convenient weather cover can be deployed quickly to protect bag from the elements
- The top interior shelf is perfect for iPad, headphones, sunglasses, hard drives and similar sized items
- Modular accessory converts it to a full-fledged DSLR camera bag
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 45.0 (114.3 cm)