The BenQ MW712 WXGA DLP 3D Projector is a powerful, versatile projector with 3200 ANSI lumens of brightness at a 10,000:1 contrast ratio that renders large, bright images even when you have a fair amount of ambient light to cope with.
The MW712 can do lots more than make large bright pictures. For one thing, it can make them all over the world. It's got an international auto-switching 100 to 240 V 50/60Hz power supply and it can project video in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM standards. And speaking of international, its onscreen display (OSD) offers your choice of 28 languages.
The MW712 is compatible with most Macintosh and PC resolutions. It does 720p, 1080i and 1080p high resolution. The projector's wide connectivity includes component, composite, USB, S-video and audio inputs.
The MW712 makes beautiful, vivid pictures thanks to its Texas Instruments DLP DMD (Digital Light Processor Digital Micromirror Device) imaging panel with BrilliantColor. These millions of microscopic mirrors operate so fast that they can project one image for each eye, making 3D in your home and office a reality. Just bring the 3D glasses and programming. Your projector is ready to bring you everything from fantastic scientific visualizations to stunning 3D movies.
- Going Green
Schools today face the challenge of introducing new technologies and teaching tools into their classrooms and cut down on energy costs. In the effort to help schools meet the learning needs of their students as well as the green goals set by the school district, BenQ has collaborated with Philips Lighting in developing the perfect solution - the SmartEco Technology.
The SmartEco Technology brings a new way of operating the projector lamp system. Intuitive to use and environmentally friendly, this technology brings together the finest picture quality and maximum energy saving. With the SmartEco Technology, students and teachers get to make the most out of their classroom experience - and schools reduce the total cost of ownership with extended lamp life and lowered maintenance needs
- Eco Blank Mode
- The eco blank mode allows teachers to blank the projection screen whenever they need to direct their students' focus back on them - or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by up to 70%
- SmartEco Mode
- The SmartEco mode is designed to use only the exact amount of lamp power a projector needs to deliver the best contrast performance. With this feature, schools get to provide students and teachers uncompromised projection quality and reduce the total cost of ownership by extending the lamp life and lowering power consumption
- No Source Detected Mode
- There will be times when a projector is turned on without a display source, such as a classroom PC or notebook. To avoid a projector from running with full lamp power, BenQ created the no source detected mode to lower the projector lamp brightness to 30% after the projector has remained unconnected to a display source for more than three minutes
- Upper Lamp Door for Easy Lamp Access
- The upper lamp door is designed for IT managers to replace the projector lamp safely and quickly. Should the projector lamp go out in the middle of the class, it can be replaced without delaying the class
- Security Bar to Discourage Theft
- A security bar is designed to enable projector managers to secure their classroom projectors either to a ceiling mount or an audiovisual equipment cart, adding extra physical security to a classroom projector. BenQ's education projectors are each built with a security bar to help discourage a good number of opportunistic thieves
- LAN Control with Crestron and PJ-Link
- LAN control is designed to help IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively - offering them full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations. The MW712 offers seamless support for the Crestron and PJ-Link LAN control system
- Built-In 10W Big Audio Power
- The MW712 features one built-in 10W speaker to help enrich every lesson with top quality audio performances. These speakers are sealed and secured within the projector housing by BenQ's anti-shake design to ensure projection stability at all times
- BenQ doesn't just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products. ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products
- On-Screen Display Languages
- Arabic/ Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)