The Casio XJ-ST155 3D Short Throw Projector packs a great deal of desirable features into a small package that would be at home in the classroom, boardroom, media room or on the road. Add the excitement of dynamic DLP 3D ready projection to your business and education applications. Casio projectors can display DLP 3D ready content from a 3D capable computer. With the optional 2D-3D conversion software, convert and view 2D composite video content.
The XJ-ST155 features 3000 lumens and 1800:1 contrast ratio which yields improved color performance with an emphasis on natural color by refining a waveform based on the lamp spectrum and color wheel characteristics. This brilliant color rendition is brought to screen sizes from 45 to 142" (1.1 to 3.6 m) with an XGA resolution - impressive specs for a projector.
The Casio hybrid light source delivers a 50 percent increase in color spectrum for high impact presentations due to improvements in LED and laser technology. Superior color reproduction enhances color purity allowing visual effects to appear brighter and offering powerful images that conventional projectors cannot match.
The projector can be configured to turn on automatically and start projecting as soon as it is plugged into a power outlet. The wide connectivity includes HDMI, component, composite and S-video. Finally, the low fan noise means that it will be seen and not heard whether rear projected, ceiling or table mounted. And the projector features a 10W monaural speaker.
- LED Hybrid Light Source
- A laser and LED hybrid light source provides high brightness of 3000 lumens along with low power consumption and low heat generation
- A Wide Selection of Input Sources
- They include analog RGB, composite video, S-video, component video (YCbCr, YPbPr), and HDMI input sources
- Intelligent Brightness Control Function (Eco-Mode)
- The projector senses surrounding light levels and adjusts projection brightness automatically as required for efficient low-power operation
- 3D Image Projection Support
- Projection of a 3D image signal (60Hz/120Hz field sequential protocol) via one of three input sources (analog RGB, composite video, S-video) is supported
- The remote controller can be used to select one of a variety of different pointers for use during projection
- Direct Power On
- The projector can be configured to turn on automatically and start projecting as soon as it is plugged into a power outlet
- Projection of Data from USB Memory or a Memory Card Without a Computer
- USB memory or a memory card (using a commercially available USB card reader) can be connected directly to the projector's USB port. The projector comes with special software for converting PowerPoint presentation data to a format that can be stored to USB memory or a memory card and projected without using a computer. Images and movies also can be projected directly from USB memory or a memory card
- Interactive Pointing Function
- You can use a separately available interactive pointer (YA-P10) to draw lines and figures directly on an image being projected by the projector from a connected computer. you can also use the pointer to perform mouse operations
- Multi Projection Camera (YC-400, YC-430) Connection
- A Casio multi projection camera can be connected directly to the projector's USB port for fine resolution projection of documents and other images. Document camera capabilities allow projection of data without going through a computer
- Graphic Scientific Function Calculator Connection
- Certain Casio graphic scientific calculator models can be connected directly to the projector's USB port for projection of the calculator screen contents
- Projection of Computer Screen Contents via Wireless LAN
- The projector comes with a wireless LAN adapter. After a wireless LAN connection is established, the contents of the computer screen can be sent to the projector for projection
- Support for Wireless Projection from MobiShow
- You can install AWIND's MobiShow (client software for wireless connection to a projector) on a smartphone or mobile terminal, and then use the projector to project photographs and presentation files stored in the smartphone or terminal memory
- Projector Operation via Wired or Wireless LAN
- Remote control of the projector is supported via a wired connection to the LAN port on the back or the projector or via wireless LAN