The ZR2240w 21.5" LED-Backlit IPS Monitor from Hewlett Packard is a high-performance LCD display, perfect for use in color-critical environments. The display uses an IPS panel, which can reproduce up to 16.7 million colors. An integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub allows for easy device connectivity.
The display features an impressive industrial design with a black and brushed aluminum finish. Its stand features rotation, swivel, and height adjustment. The display features a 1920 x 1080 native resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1000:1 typical contrast ratio, 250cd/m² brightness, 8ms gray-to-gray response time and 178°/178° viewing angle.
- Stunning at Every Angle
- IPS (in-plane switching) technology provides outstanding image accuracy with ultra-wide 178° viewing angles and up to 10 times higher contrast ratio
- Unbelievable Image Quality
- 8ms gray-to-gray response time minimizes motion blurs while the 1000:1 static contrast ratio and 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio provide optimal image quality
- Productive From the Start
- Eight ways of comfort includes height, tilt, swivel and pivot. The HP Quick Release 2 simplifies setup and supports Quick Release on VESA mount hardware
- Simplified Connectivity
- DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA inputs provide connections to a range of evolving digital technologies. The integrated USB hub connects up to four peripherals
- Long-Term Durability
- Mission-critical reliability includes extensive testing with HP Z Workstations and the applications you use most. The 3-3-3 warranty is expandable to 5 years (optional)
- Energy Efficient
- BFR/PVC-free display/stand, 85% efficient power supplies and more than 25% recycled resin help you be more environmentally responsible and eco-friendly