The Avid ScriptSync Option For Media Composer 5+ / Symphony 5+ / NewsCutter 9+ is a powerful add-on for your existing Avid Media Composer (version 5 or higher), Symphony (version 5 or higher), and NewsCutter (version 9 or higher) software. It's got you covered whether you've already updated to Media Composer / Symphony 6 and NewsCutter 10, or you haven't quite gotten around to it yet. Accelerate script-based editing with ScriptSync, powered by Nexidia.
This advanced tool speeds up your editing by phonetically--and automatically--indexing all text and audible dialogue in your project, and then syncing the appropriate source clips with your script. After synchronization is complete, you'll be able to instantly locate the best takes by rapidly comparing performances in the context of the story. ScriptSync is perfect for scripted movies and television shows, documentaries, interviews, reality TV, and any other project involving scripted or transcribed dialogue. Eliminate hours of work to find what you need as much as 30 times faster than before!
Given glowing endorsements by professionals like Robert Bramwell of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Steve Audette of Nico's Challenge, Scott Simmons of The EditBlog and Jason Stewart of World's Greatest Dad, ScriptSync is simply a must-have for all serious editors.
- Gone are the days of manually sifting through hundreds of takes to locate the best one. Just save any script or transcript as a text (.txt) file and ScriptSync phonetically--and with great accuracy--indexes all text and dialogue, then synchronizes source clips with your script
- Search and locate clips by scene number, page number, word or phrase, further simplifying dialogue editing
- Look for project material across both local and shared storage
- Enjoy access to all dailies for a program, no matter where clips exist
- Rapidly compare multiple deliveries of the same line to locate the perfect take
- Benefit from the ability to edit dialogue together from different sources with ease
- Produce a radio cut from a transcript as simply as you would execute a copy-and-paste function
- Get unrivaled speech recognition accuracy
- Utilize indexed scripts on legacy Avid editing systems
- Compatible with Avid Media Composer (version 5 or higher) and Symphony (version 5 or higher) for Mac and Windows, as well as NewsCutter (version 9 or higher) for Windows
- Supported languages: North American English, UK English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Latin American Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, and Russian