Avid's ScriptSync and PhraseFind Bundle contains the ScriptSync and PhraseFind add-ons to Media Composer, Symphony and NewsCutter Software.
Accelerate your editing to a whole new level with the ScriptSync and PhraseFind bundle, a time and money-saving software option package for Media Composer, Symphony, and NewsCutter. Avid ScriptSync, powered by Nexidia, speeds up your editing by phonetically indexing all text and audible dialog in your project automatically and then "syncing" the relevant source clips with the script itself. Once synchronized, you can find the best takes instantly by quickly comparing performances in the context of your story. Avid PhraseFind, powered by Nexidia, powerful search engine that automatically analyzes clips and indexes all dialog in your project's media phonetically, so you can quickly find clips by simply typing a word or phrase-right from within your editing software.
With ScriptSync, you can forget about manually searching through hundreds of takes to find the best one. Simply save any script or transcript as a text (.txt) file, and ScriptSync goes to work phonetically indexing all text and dialog and then syncing source clips with your script. You can also search for clips based on a word or phrase, making dialog editing easier.
- Accelerate your editing, as ScriptSync automatically syncs relevant clips to your script through highly accurate dialog indexing, powered by Nexidia
- Search for project material across local and shared storage
- Gain access to all dailies associated with a program, regardless of where clips exist
- Locate footage easily based on a scene number, page number, word, or phrase
- Quickly compare multiple performances of a given line to find that "perfect" take
- Easily edit dialog together from different sources
- Create a "radio cut" from a transcript as easy as copy and paste
- Get unprecedented accuracy in speech recognition
- Use indexed scripts on legacy Avid editing systems
- Works with Media Composer, Symphony, and NewsCutter systems-on Mac or Windows
- Supports North American English, UK English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Latin American Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, and Russian