The Sony HDVF-EL70 7.4" HD Electronic Viewfinder for Studio Cameras is a professional color OLED -- organic light emitting diode -- display for high-definition studio cameras. Thanks to OLED technology, the HDVF-EL70 is able to deliver striking contrast, with a wide dynamic range and extremely fine gradation from shadows to highlights.
Also made possible by the screen's OLED technology is the viewfinder's fast response time, which enables the EL70 to excel at tracking fast-moving objects. Mounting to the rear of a studio camera in a wide variety of positions, the HDVF-EL70 includes the critical features you expect from a professional display: peaking, focus assist, image magnification, and a waveform monitor.
- Advanced OLED Display Technology
- 7.4" quarter HD, 960 x 540 OLED panel for HDC studio cameras such as the HDC1000
- Quick response for tracking and focusing on moving objects
- High contrast and wide dynamic range, thanks to OLED panel characteristics like deep black color reproduction and high peak brightness
- Incorporating a 10-bit driver, the OLED panel creates extremely smooth gradation from dark to bright portions
- Stable and long-term color reproduction with Sony's unique feedback circuit
- Focus Assist function supports accurate focusing
- Image Magnification function magnifies just the portion of the image that is in the viewfinder display
- Peaking Plus function enhances the edge of an object by color, area selected, or both
- Waveform Monitor function
- Four assignable switches
- Adjustment mechanism for flexible positioning