The Virtual Camera Solution Software for Sony MPE-200 Image Processor from Sony is created specifically for the MPE-200 multi-image processing hardware platform. It takes an entirely new approach to capture images. This revolutionary software provides stitched panoramic images from several cameras which are joined together without a seam through real-time signal processing.
In addition, during the process of stitching images, this software corrects any image distortion that occurs when shooting an extreme horizontal shot from cameras at an angle. With this correction, the stitched image still looks as if it has been shot from a single camera.
Furthermore, any portion of the captured image can be clipped to provide a close-up image. This means that the "imaginary single camera" is typically able to cover the entire field and a simple clip achieves any desired close-up.
- Sophisticated solution to capture high quality panoramic images at sporting events
- Stitched, seamless panoramic images are produced from several fixed cameras through real-time signal processing
- Any portion of the stitched image can be clipped to provide a close-up image
- User-friendly PC GUI to adjust stitching images
- Distortion of extreme horizontal shot images are corrected automatically
- Compliant video formats: 1080PsF/29.97, 1080i/59.94, 1080PsF/25, 1080i/50 and 720p/59.94