This Rack Mount Kit for HP Z800 & Z600 from Avid takes advantage of the design of the Hewlett Packard Z800 workstation, which was intended to be rack-mounted. Featuring adjustable sliding rails, this Rack Mount Kit lets you easily mount your workstation and access the interior of a Z800 or Z600 for hardware upgrades, servicing, and more. The Z800 sits 5 RU high in a rack, while the Z600 requires 4 RU.
- Uses a three-section ball-bearing extension slide, making it very convenient to add memory, hard disk drives, optical disc drives, option cards, etc., without removing the computer from the rack
- Rails snap into an HP rack without using tools (screws are needed to attach the inner slide and mounting flanges to the computer chassis)
- Top mounting holes are concealed by the top plastic trim piece (which must be removed along with the rear handle to attach the inner slide and mounting flanges)
- Mounting similar to that used for the xw6x00 rack mount kit, but with the depth adjustability of the xw8x00 rack mount kit
- Adjustable to accommodate racks that are 24-30" deep
- Pre-adjusted to fit standard HP racks for convenience