The Wireless Ultra-Mini Touchpad Keyboard by Interlink Electronics is a portable, wireless solution for text entry and computer browsing from across the room. This device features a full QWERTY keyboard and a touchpad built into a game controller-like design. The keyboard design mimics that of a smartphone and the touchpad eliminates the need for an auxiliary mouse. Featuring RF wireless capability, this keyboard provides up to 33 feet of wireless transmission for working in a variety of situations.
This keyboard is compatible with Windows XP with MCE, Vista with MCE, Windows 7, and Linux OS. There is 1 USB port available and an included USB dongle for wireless file and document browsing.
- 2.4 GHz RF Wireless
- Wireless connection up to 33' / 10m away allows for use in a variety of situations at home or in the office.
- Ergonomic Handheld Design
- Familiar feel and design makes this device easy to use and handle.
- Integrated Touchpad and Keyboard
- Featuring an integrated touchpad and QWERTY keyboard for accurate and quick navigation and functionality.
- One-Touch Hot Keys
- Featuring specific keys to control the playback and adjustment of your media, this device is perfect for use with home entertainment systems.
- Plug-and-Play Dongle
- A USB receiver dongle supports files from your computer and doesn't require any drivers to set up. It is easily stowed on the back of the keyboard when not in use.
- Windows and Linux Compatibility
- This keyboard is compatible with Windows XP with MCE, Vista with MCE, Windows 7, and Linux OS.
- Battery Powered
- Powered by 2 AA batteries and featuring a power management system with auto sleep mode, wakeup function, and LED power indicator.