The 48TB Fusion RX1600 VFibre 16 Bay RAID Fibre Channel Storage System from Sonnet sets a new standard for video editing workgroup shared storage, delivering more streams to users through its 4-port 8 Gigabit Fibre Channel client connections and a 10 Gigabit Ethernet interface. It provides easy expandability and is unprecedented in shared storage. The Fusion RX1600 Storage System supports 4K workflows as well as Final Cut Pro and Avid workgroup environments, and provides an aggregate 1600 MBps to up to 12 directly-connected Fibre users and up to 600 MBps to Gigabit Ethernet-connected users. Furthermore, Tiger Technology metaSAN server software is pre-loaded, so you can just connect metaSAN Fibre clients and begin working.The Fusion RX1600 Storage System delivers amazing data throughput for video editing workgroups. It features 48TB of raw capacity and when it comes to expandability, you can connect up to seven expansion chassis for a total of 384TB of online storage, which is accomplished without additional base systems or storage controllers. The Fusion RX1600 Storage System features a standard 4-port 8Gb Fibre Channel interface and is expandable to 16 ports. The storage system comes with proven SAN management server software. With heterogeneous operating system support for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux users, bandwidth usage controls for each SAN member and Fibre Channel to Ethernet failover, metaSAN enables you and your Fibre-connected coworkers to simultaneously access common project data files easily. The Fusion RX1600 Storage System has 16 RAID storage drives that are controlled by dual ATTO technology RAID controllers. Featuring ATTO's exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) technology, these controllers provide controlled transfer acceleration for steady data streaming, especially important when working with videos. ADS technology compensates for data transfer rate peaks and drops, maintaining a consistent data flow to allow more streams for the bandwidth available. The RAID controllers provide tunable rebuild priority, enabling the system to deliver full performance to users during a RAID group rebuild.
- The Fusion RX1600 Storage System is a high-performance shared storage for workgroups, capable of supporting 4K workflows, Final Cut Pro and Avid workgroup environments.
- It features four 8Gb Fibre Channel ports which provide direct, high-speed access to assets without a Fibre Channel switch.
- The storage system also has a standard 10 Gigabit Ethernet port for non-fibre clients.
- It is easily and economically expandable up to 384TB of online storage without additional base systems or storage controllers.
- The Fusion RX1600 Storage System comes with Tiger Technologies metaSAN server software which supports Mac OS, Windows and Linux clients with bandwidth usage controls for each.
- It offers flexible file protection with support for RAID levels 4, 5 and 6.
- The storage system features redundant and hot-swappable hard drives, power supplies, fans and server OS drives.