The Red Giant Warp 1.1 Upgrade From Radium Glow 1.x (CS5 Ready) is an upgrade to Warp 1.1 special effects video software from Radium Glow 1.x. It gives you access to 3 new plug-ins for producing realistic glow effects. A total of 6 plug-ins now provide you with the ultimate in control over shadows, reflections, corner pin wraps, glow and glimmers. Also available to you now is Adobe CS5 64-bit compatibility!
The Shadow tool creates realistic shadows for text or subjects recorded on green screen, while the Reflection tool produces perfect, mirror-quality reflections. Utilize Radium Glow, Glow Lite and Glow Edge to add advanced glow and glimmer effects to your project. With the Corner Pin tool, enhance the realism of any scene via sophisticated features for working with warped images, importing tracking data from Mocha for After Effects, and adding secondary transformations and motion blur effects.
It's sometimes no easy task to take video from a warped source, like a billboard shot in perspective, and add it to another video. However, the dual warping tools in Warp's Advanced Corner Pin plug-in make this a no-sweat job. You'll now find it a cinch to take any video source, warped or not, and put it into a new location with correct perspective. Using sophisticated offset controls and direct Mocha for After Effects integration, manipulating corner pins with tracking data has never been easier.
It's now simple to add depth, thanks to the Shadow tool. Three-point controls enable you to set the shadow's perspective, while fade controls produce realistic falloff. A unique bend control gives you the power to warp the shadow, creating the illusion of shadows falling on dual planes in 3D space!
The process of adding a simple reflection is easy in the majority of tools, but making it appear realistic can be tricky. The Reflection tool in Warp features an intuitive setup control for defining a mirror reflection for any source video or image. Ample controls enable you to add fade-out or blur effects to lend your reflection a diffused look.
- Multi-Mode Corner Pin
- Gracefully manages both standard corner pinning and corner pinning from a distorted or perspective source. An example is defining a billboard on the highway in perspective as a corner pin mapping source. The plug-in is capable of handling any type of 2D distortion imaginable!
- Secondary Corner-Pin Transforms
- Go further than mere plain warping. Secondary controls enable you to animate the position of the corner pin output with offset, scale and rotation controls, making the adjustment of the final image a breeze
- High-Quality Corner-Pin Output
- Size really doesn't matter here, since Warp has the ability to upscale sources to greater dimensions and utilizes adjustable supersampling controls when applying big sources to smaller destinations
- Multi-Host Support
- Provides support for After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Avid AVX 2 systems. Please note that Mocha for After Effects corner pin data is only supported in Adobe After Effects
- Multi-Core Acceleration
- The Warp software maximizes speed via multi-core optimized code. Benefit from 2, 4, 6, 8 or even more processor cores to produce effects in a matter of seconds
- Unique Glows
- Glow creates unique effects that can't be done in host applications
- 8-, 16-, And 32-Bit Floating Point Support
- Supports the highest possible bit depth in all hosts in order to achieve optimal results, with float quality in After Effects, Final Cut Pro and Motion, and 16-bit-per-channel output in Premiere Pro and Avid
- Full Motion Blur Everywhere
- Sophisticated rendering makes sure that correct motion blur is applied to the output as the corner pin distorts or the shadow moves. Motion blur functions in all host applications
- Four Shadow Fade Types
- Multiple fade modes produce diffuse shadows or enable greater blur as the shadow extends, yielding a result that's just like a real shadow cast from a spotlight
- Bend Controls For Shadows And Reflections
- Offers a secondary distortion to the shadow or reflection, in order to create the illusion that it is bent or appears on a second surface. This added control gives you powerful compositing options simply not possible with a simple drop shadow effect
- Realistic Output
- Provides a realistic simulation of light interaction with support for a broad array of compositing modes
- Overbright Protection
- Glow manages superbright values with integrated overbright protection, creating natural results for superbright glow effects