The Panasonic EJMLB26UW 26" Medical Monitor is designed for viewing medical imaging and PACS. It features (2) DVI, (1) S-video, CVBS, amongst other inputs. The 1900 x 1200 native resolution and a fast 5ms response time make it ideal for a medical operating room environment. The technology is synonymous with a fast response speed and homogeneous response time in any gray of liquid crystal and the optimal structure to precede a large number of high speed signals without data loss by using copper wiring with low resistance values.
One important feature the monitor includes is IPS (In-Plane-Switching) technology. Coupled with 3D look up table enables accurate color reproduction from low brightness to high brightness from almost all viewing angles.IPS panels display accurate and consistent color from any viewing angle. Normal panels can only display partial true color. The discrepancy is normally more than two times in terms of color shift. IPS panels are 20 times better than normal panels in comparative changes in gamma shift.
The monitor's 1000:1 contrast ratio and 400 cd/m² brightness rating make it a great choice for the medical field. So the EJMLB26UW offers a vivid and clear picture, stable response time of liquid crystal and its smart driving technology.
- The new Panasonic medical display implements the (IPS) In-Plane-Switching technology, which provides excellent color images with a very high contrast ratio from almost all viewing angles
- In-Plane-Switching technology coupled with 3D look up table enables accurate color reproduction from low brightness to high brightness from almost all viewing angles
- Designed and certified for the medical operating room environment
- User selectable picture-in-picture or picture-out-of-picture
- Side-by-side display of 2 HD images; independent adjustment of each
- Multiple HD inputs are standard; no need to purchase optional input boards