The KLR-5000 Two-Channel High Performance Amplifier from Ashly delivers a minimum power of 2500W per channel into 2 Ohm loads, 1700W RMS per channel into 4 Ohm loads, or 1000W RMS per channel into 8 Ohm loads with both channels operating. The KLR-5000 is optimized to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance, and road-proven reliability into 2, 4, or 8 ohm loads and are housed in a uniform, rugged, 2RU chassis.
The output topography of the KLR-5000 is a two step class-H design. The protection circuits include output over current protection, DC output protection, chassis internal temperature monitoring, inrush limiting and a main circuit breaker.
The KLR-5000 incorporates the latest technologies delivering quality and value for professional performance at an extremely affordable price. Whether your application is professional audio or fixed performance installation, the KLR-5000 amplifier is optimized to provide reliable audio performance with sonic perfection.
- Balanced inputs via 3-pin Euroblock and combo XLR/ 1/4" TRS
- Switch mode power supply provides high efficiency and low weight
- Forced air cooled (front in, rear out)
- Removable dust filters
- Front mounted attenuators
- Front panel indicators for output level, clip/ protect, and power on/ off
- Gain selectable switch for both channels
- Rack ears for permanent installation in a standard 2RU enclosure
- Neutrik Speakon output connectors
- 3-position gain switch (1V, 32dB or 26dB sensitivity)
- 3-position mode switch (bridged, stereo or parallel mono)
- 3-position HPF switch (30Hz, 50Hz or off)
- On/ off limiter switch
- Permanently attached power cord
- Extensive protection circuitry