The APB-DynaSonics ProDesk-4 16 Input FOH Mixing Console delivers professional grade FOH (Front Of House) sound reinforcement mixing with intuitive control and flexible routing for today's stereo and surround mixing applications. The ProDesk-4 is designed to handle the gamut of mixing applications in concert sound, live theater applications, houses of worship, touring performances and more. The mixer's uncompromising audio quality starts with its modular input section, minimum phase-shift circuitry, expressive EQ and integrated mic preamplifiers.
Each input section boasts pro-level line and microphone preamplifiers, variable high-pass filter EQ section, phase and phantom power switches and a host of additional routing features and control. There are 6 auxiliary sends that are routable pre or post fader, and a total of 4 stereo line inputs are featured. A USB digital I/O is provided on 1 of the 4 stereo inputs. The ProDesk-4 features a robust master section with plenty of monitor and bus routing left-right, center and mono assignment.
- 16 modular input channels
- 4 stereo line input channels with split track capabilities.
- Input channels include high quality 100mm faders, internally illuminated Mute and PFL switches, 6 segment channel metering, 48 Volt phantom power switch with LED, mic/line, pad and polarity reverse switches.
- 6 auxiliary sends are switchable pre/post fader in pairs and pre/post EQ as a pre fader group and include 1 pair of auxiliary sends that are switchable between mono and stereo operation.
- 4 band EQ with sweepable mid-frequencies with a 1 octave bandwidth and EQ On switch with LED, Variable High pass filters with a 20Hz-400Hz with on switch with LED.
- Outputs include 6 auxiliary outputs, 4 analog subgroups, 4 matrix outputs, left/right, center, and mono (subwoofer). All include XLR Balanced output connectors, TRS pre fader insert points, and TRS Balanced bus inputs.
- Digital USB stereo input and record output.
- Four (4) channel mute group system with individual channel mute group active indicators.
- Remote muting of all primary outputs using a single opto-isolated phoenix connector and may be configured to respond to an external open or closed (relay) circuit.
- Internally illuminated PFL, AFL, and mute indicators on all input and primary output channels.
- Spectra derived construction includes the use of mother and daughter board construction for easy service and uncompromised performance.
- Low phase shift and extended bandwidth design.
- Plug in power supply (same unit as used on Spectra Consoles) for ultra reliability. An optional redundant power supply can be added to all but the 16 mono input chassis systems. A console cover is supplied with all models of ProDesk-4.