The APB DynaSonics ProSpec 1U8M - Rackmount Audio Mixer compacts all the functionality of an 8-channel mixing console into a single rackspace. With high quality microphone preamplifiers, 2 output busses, and a link buss to double the inputs, the ProSpec 1U8M offers rare flexibility from a rack mixer.
Each input channel of the ProSpec 1U8M offers a flexible set of features, and include Burr-Brown Microphone Preamplifiers with individually switchable Phantom Power for high quality, clean sound reproduction. Each of the 8 input channels has a Neutrik combo jack (XLR and 1/4") for connecting mic or line level sources. A TRS send-return insert on each channel allows an external processor to be independently added to any signal path. A polarity switch, high pass filter, pre-fader solo, and pan knob on each channel is much more than you'd normally expect from a rack mixer.
The ProSpec 1U8M has two available output busses, the main stereo buss (which can be mono-summed to two identical channels) and a mono buss, which makes it perfect for LCR applications. Each input channel can be assigned to either buss, but not both. The front panel provides separate LED metering for each output channel: Left, Right, and Mono. Two front panel headphone jacks, a 1/4" and a 1/8", allow solo and full output monitoring.
In addition to all this functionality, the 1U8M is linkable to another ProSpec mixer for a total of 16 channels. In the small world of rackmount mixers, the APB DynaSonics ProSpec 1U8M is in a class of its own. It's a clear choice for exceptional audio quality and functionality when space is at a premium.
- APB DynaSonics - ProSpec 1U8M - Rackmount Audio Mixer
- Live performance mixer designed to operate in mono, stereo, or LCR applications
- 8 channels of professional quality Burr-Brown microphone pre-amplifiers
- Balanced left, right, and mono (center) XLR outputs
- All front panel switches are internally illuminated
- Individual solo switch on each channel
- Monitor headphone level control with 1/4" and 1/8" headphone connectors
- Each input channel is assignable to left-right or mono (center) mix buss
- 48-Volt phantom power, high pass filter, polarity reverse, and buss assignment switches per channel
- Individual left, right, and mono (center) output metering
- Front panel left plus right mono-sum switch
- Input channels use Neutrik XLR/1/4" combo connectors and TRS insert points
- Low phase-shift, wide bandwidth electronic design derived from APB's Spectra and ProDesk products