The MixSwitch-C/Key by APB DynaSonics is a versatile, multi-channel audio switching and combining system that occupies only 1U of rack space. Typical applications include, selecting between primary and backup consoles or between headliner and opening act consoles. MixSwitch-C/Key also allows for the simultaneous use of both consoles. In club applications, selection between FOH and a DJ mixer is easily performed. Slave units can be added to jointly control additional sets of signals. The MixSwitch-C/Key has a key-locked switch, protecting your settings from being accidentally switched or tampered with.
- APB DynaSonics MixSwitch Features
- Easily switch between a primary console and a backup console
- Operate two consoles simultaneously
- THAT Corporation InGenius devices used on XLR line inputs
- OutSmarts drivers on all main XLR outputs
- Expander units may be linked