The P4 Pico LED Pocket Projector from AAXA Technologies is a marvel of modern miniaturization. It's a real working projector that weighs under one pound (0.8kg) and features a dazzling 80 lumen high contrast optical engine powered by Texas Instrument's DLP.
With its vivid 2000:1 contrast ratio you can project on a screen or just about anywhere. Next time you're on a road trip sit in the back seat and project a movie or play a video game on the seatback in front of you.
The LED light source is rated to last 15,000 hours. You'll never change the lamp in this projector. The P4 comes with a Li-Ion rechargeable battery that's good for a solid hour on a charge. You can recharge it using the included AC adapter or, at a slower rate, directly from the USB port. Of course you can always run on AC power if there's a socket nearby and save your battery power for when you really need it.
The small beamer has 2GB of its own internal memory and accepts MicroSD/TF card and USB host readers. That means you can bring along tons of movies, songs and photos right in the projector.
- The P4 features an ultra-bright 80 lumens LED light engine
- A powerful built-in processor with Windows CE allows the projector to work at an optimal level
- The small beamer provides vibrant color technology
- Get up to 75 plus minutes on a Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Inputs include VGA, composite plus support for SD-HC and USB readers
- MP4, MP3, AVI, JPG, and WinCE file support for many multimedia outlets
- Support up to 80" (2 m) image in low light conditions
- The optional keyboard transforms P4 into a mini PC