The MPX Native Reverb Plug-In from Lexicon features the distinctive, smooth, rich "Lexicon Sound" specifically designed to take any home or project studio to the next level. A single polymorphic plug-in delivers seven different reverb types, and provides over one hundred versatile and finely crafted studio presets.
A Real Time Visualization display shows full spectral intensity and can be turned on and off. When off, the plug-in name is displayed, conserving CPU power. When on, a real-time analyzer provides visual feedback of the effect signal's frequency response.
The plug-in is the perfect tool for creating professional sounding mixes within Pro Tools, Logic, Nuendo, or any other RTAS, Audio Unit, or VST compatible host.
Note! Requires 2nd generation iLok USB smart key (not included)
- Classic Lexicon reverb algorithm
- 100 finely-crafted studio presets
- Exclusive artist presets
- Intuitive user-interface provides easy access to key parameters
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit or RTAS compatible DAW
- Streamlined user interface allows for quick set up by showing all parameters on one screen
- Graphical real-time visualization illustrates full spectral intensity
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format that can easily be transferred between DAWs
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
- Multi-platform compatibility