The VG2228wm-LED 22" Widescreen Monitor from ViewSonic is a desktop computer monitor with an integrated USB 2.0 hub and built-in stereo speakers. The display features a 21.5" viewable screen with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a native resolution of 1920 x 1080, equal to that of 1080p HD video. It can connect to your computer via DVI-D or VGA.
It features a 1,000:1 contrast ratio, 250 cd/m² brightness, 5 ms response time, and 170°/160° viewing angles. Designed to be more environmentally-friendly, the monitor utilizes LED-backlighting to illuminate the screen. LED-backlights are not made from mercury, unlike other technologies used for monitors. In addition, LED-backlighting uses less power than CCFL lamps without sacrificing performance. The monitor can also operate in an Eco-mode that reduces power-consumption. With the included ergonomic stand, you can tilt, swivel, and adjust the height of the monitor. Plus, this VESA-compliant monitor can easily be mounted to the wall for a more comfortable viewing experience.
- Energy Savings with LED
- The monitor has an eco-friendly mercury-free LED backlight that can save you energy in comparison to a CCFL backlight without sacrificing performance
- Multi-functional Base Design
- The monitor features a VESA-compliant wall-mount interface and a detachable base for ergonomic flexibility. You can adjust its height by 3.1", swivel it 360°, and tilt it down -5° or up 20°
- USB Hub
- Dual USB ports are included to provide easy connectivity for USB devices
- Multimedia Enhanced
- Stereo speakers provide clear and rich sound
- OptiSync Digital and Analog Inputs Expand Your Connectivity
- Multi-mode input technology supports both digital (DVI) and analog (VGA) signals for ultimate compatibility and configuration flexbilility
- The environmentally-friendly Eco-mode can reduce power consumption and extend backlight life
- Stylish Slim-bezel Design
- An ultra-thin bezel lets you see more without taking up valuable desktop real estate