The QL-700 High-Speed Professional Label Printer from Brother provides high-speed labeling at up to 93 labels per minute. The 300 x 600 dpi resolution and the durable cutter (good for up to 300,000 labels) make it an ideal choice for a heavy use in a fast-paced environment. In addition to traditional labels, you can even print long banners up to 3 feet in length.
In addition to standard labels, the printer comes with software for creating barcodes and postage stamps. Instead of running to the post office to buy stamps, do it at home right on your own desk. Additionally, it allows you to print the exact postage you need. The barcoding software allows you to generate barcodes in most common formats including UPC codes, postal barcodes, European Article Numbers, and ISBN codes.
- Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes file folders, CD's, DVD's, banners, postage and more
- Ultra-fast printing up to 93 labels per minute
- Uses continuous paper and tape rolls for banners and signs up to 3.0' long
- The Label Collection feature provides eye-catching, pre-designed labels and banners with commonly-used text
- Auto cutter provides precise cuts for printing 1 or multiple custom-sized labels at a time
- High-resolution printing (up to 300 x 600 dpi), for crisp text and graphics
- Plug & Label feature lets you type and print labels without installing software
- Export text directly from common applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook to create labels without retyping
- Connects via USB to your PC or Mac