The DHP-501AV PowerLine AV 500 Adapter Starter Kit from D-Link allows you to connect your home computers, networking devices and gaming devices through the most pervasive medium in your house, the electric power lines. The PowerLine AV 500 Adapter Starter Kit comes with two PowerLine AV 500 Adapters (DHP-500AV).
Simply connect one adapter to an existing outlet, connect it to your router, and plug another adapter to any other room in your house to get instant high speed Internet. Finally, no more tripping over tangled, messy wires running through your house. With high speeds up to 500Mbps, you will benefit with quality gaming, superior HD media streaming and faster file transfer. Lastly, the built-in Quality of Service (QoS) helps prioritizes your traffic flow to make sure your HD movies are streamed with high priority.
- Uses your home's existing electrical wiring
- Provides up to 500Mbps throughput
- Plugs into existing power outlets
- The unit includes a power saving mode
- It is backwards compatible with Homeplug AV
- The device supports 128-bit AES encryption For network security
- The unit institutes plug and play installation
- The built in Quality of Service (QoS) helps prioritizes your traffic flow to make sure your HD movies are streamed with high priority
- Blazing speeds and connection from any room in the house, makes this PowerLine AV 500 Adapter ideal for high bandwidth network ready devices such as the Boxee Box, Blu-ray players, media players and Playstation 3
- Works with PowerLine AV 4-Port Switch Starter Kit(DHP-347AV)/ PowerLine AV 500 Adapter(DHP-500AV)/ PowerLine AV 500 4-Port Gigabit Switch(DHP-540)/ PowerLine AV Network Starter Kit(DHP-307AV)/ PowerLine AV Wireless N Extender(DHP-W306AV)