The Programmable Effecter Software for Sony MPE-200 Image Processor from Sony when combined with the MPE-200 hardware helps create advanced and striking visual effects in many different applications such as sporting events, entertainment, news programs, house-of-worship productions and more.
The Programmable Effecter Software's enhancements deliver real-time rendering of 3D computer graphic (CG) images with up to four video inputs. In addition, you can apply striking visual effects. For example, you can link CG and live video, which then move freely together. With creative image transitions and mapping, it can develop gripping, high-impact openings.
This software improves production workflow by saving time and cost particularly when you want to modify visual effects in a studio control room or outside broadcast (OB) vehicle, using tools such as Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max. With all these capabilities and more, the innovative Programmable Effecter Software delivers the flexibility, operability and performance required for a broad range of live production applications.
- Real-time rendering of computer graphics (CG) and live video
- Highly impressive visual CG effects
- Up to four input video mappings onto the CG object
- 4 channel live HD video mapping
- Integrated with MVS Switcher
- Save and recall preset patterns
- 3D capable with dual MPE
- Uses the PhyreEngine provided by Sony Computer Entertainment as its real-time rendering engine
- Visual effects can be modified and manipulated in live operation for greater program creation
- Controllable from the MVS Switcher panel*: Effects recall & replay, color change, viewpoint, duration, object position change, lighting (Max 6) 1
- Stereoscopic 3D video CG rendering with tandem usage