The GuitarJack Model 2 from Sonoma Wire Works is an audio interface for iOS devices that allows for connecting a wide range of instruments, microphones, and other audio hardware to the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It features a guitar jack and stereo microphone/line input, and a line and headphone output. And when using the company's own software two inputs, such as a voice and instrument, can be recorded simultaneously.
The instrument input has configurable Pad, Lo-Z and Hi-Z modes, and all inputs have 60dB of continuous level control. The stereo microphone/line input features Pad, Normal and Boost modes. The stereo mini headphone output has increased drive for louder playback. The interface works well with most third party audio apps like Apple's GarageBand, is device powered, and housed in a sleek and rugged metal shell.
- Connect a wide range of instruments, microphones, and other audio hardware to the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via 1/4" instrument and 1/8" stereo microphone/line inputs
- Record in stereo, or simultaneously record your voice and instrument on separate tracks using GuitarJack Model 2 with Apps like FourTrack and StudioTrack
- Jam to the GuitarTone amps and effects App and the song tool in FourTrack
- Works well with most third party audio apps like Apple's GarageBand
- Enhance the sound of your guitar with Taylor EQ, optimized for use with Taylor guitars and GuitarJack Model 2
- Listen to music using the stereo output on GuitarJack Model 2 which has increased drive for headphones
- Device powered for ultimate portability - requires no batteries or power adapter
- Includes a 24-bit AD/DA converter for 24-bit audio playback and recording.
- Sleek and rugged metal shell
- Dock connector designed for use without removing most cases
- Works with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad mini and iPad 4 using Apple's Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (not included)
- Compatible with iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch (3rd and 4th generation)