The Trendnet TEG-PCITXRL Low Profile Gigabit PCI Adapter (Version v3.0R) provides a Gigabit Ethernet port for a low-profile desktop computer with an available PCI slot. VLAN tagging technology makes efficient use of network bandwidth for optimal data throughput. The adapter's 2000 Mbps bandwidth capacity in Full-Duplex mode gives your low-profile desktop a high bandwidth connection. Save time with file sharing and fast data access. The TEG-PCITXRL installs in just minutes, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of Gigabit Ethernet on your PC right away!
The adapter offers support for 32-Bit PCI Local Bus Master high-speed operation (Rev. 2.3 specification), as well as Plug and Play. Built-in FIFO (8K/ 64K) buffers minimize overhead memory transfers. The device also supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging for Windows 2000 and higher OS only. It's even Wake-on-LAN-capable, enabling Remote Wake Up. Windows 7 (64- and 32-bit), Vista (64- and 32-bit), XP and Linux operating systems are compatible with the TEG-PCITXRL.
- Designed to fit a low profile PCI slot on a desktop PC
- Support for 32-Bit PCI Local Bus Master high-speed operation - Rev. 2.3 specification
- 1 x 10/ 100/ 1000 Mbps Auto Negotiation and Auto-MDIX Port
- Built-in FIFO (8K/ 64K) buffers minimize overhead memory transfers
- Full-Duplex mode doubles network data rates up to 2000 Mbps!
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging for Windows 2000 and higher OS only
- Supports Wake-on-LAN for Remote Wake Up
- Supports Windows 7 (64- and 32-bit), Vista (64- and 32-bit), XP, 2003, 2000, NT4.0, ME, 98; Novel NetWare Server 5.x / 6.x; and Linux Kernel 2.4.x / 2.6.x operating systems
- Plug and Play