The MIDI Mobilizer II from Line 6 allows users of Apple's iOS devices (iPhone or iPad) to connect MIDI hardware, launch CoreMIDI apps like GarageBand for the iPad, and make music any time, any place with any MIDI controller.
Other CoreMIDI apps are available on the App Store including synthesizers, samplers, sequencers, control surfaces, lighting controllers, and many more.
- CoreMIDI, an extension of MIDI, is the Apple standard for iOS MIDI apps
- Fastest, lightest and easiest way to manage all your sounds, sequences and other MIDI data
- Alleviates the startup time, heavy lifting, fragility, and the complexity of using MIDI with computers
- Designed to use very little power, so it can be powered directly from your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad
- Lets you record ideas anytime inspiration strikes using the free MIDI Memo Recorder app
- Email your music as a Standard MIDI File (SMF), and open and edit the file within virtually all Mac or PC- based digital audio workstations
- Includes all the hardware and cables you need to connect to any MIDI instrument with a 5-pin in and/or 5-pin out
- Easy to set up and its LEDs light up when MIDI messages are being passed through
- Constructed of high-quality polycarbonate, ready for studio sessions, fly dates and regular home use
- Lots of MIDI gear can save and restore patches and parameters over MIDI with the MIDI Mobilizer II and MIDI Memo Recorder app combination
- Transfer your settings into another POD xt device, import your settings into rental gear, or just keep a safety backup
- Recording and playing MIDI Memos couldn't be easier using three simple controls - a slider and two buttons are all you need to record, play, pause, and stop all your MIDI Memos
- Once you've entered Record, all MIDI data received, including information from all 16 channels, as well as System Exclusive messages, are time-stamped and stored with one millisecond accuracy - when you play the recording back, it all comes out just the same as it came in
- In addition to email, MIDI memos can be moved to and from your computer via iTunes File Sharing
- Memos List keeps your MIDI Memos organized and ready for action.
- You can select a MIDI Memo, reorder or delete MIDI Memos, and even create a new one at the touch of a button
- Need to save lighting cues or other non-musical MIDI info? You can store it as a MIDI Memo, recall it and play it just like musical MIDI info