This 25' black L-3CFW RG59 HD-SDI Coaxial Cable with Male BNCs from Canare is a hand-crafted, high-quality conveyance for video signals and serial data up to (and even over) 3.0 Gb/s. Exceeding the requirements specified in SMPTE 424M, it's perfect for 3G-SDI and HD-SDI video systems.
Featuring a true 75 Ω male BNC connector at either end, the extra-flexible 6' cable is great for applications that will move it around a lot, such as mobile HD production. Offering professional broadcast performance, the HD-SDI cable is also perfect for any HDTV upgrade.
- Canare BCP-B Series true 75 Ω HD BNC connectors
- 100% sweep-tested to conform to SMPTE 259M, 292M, and 424M standards
- Hand-made with Canare L-3CFW 22 AWG, 75 Ω precision HD serial digital video coax cable for professional broadcast performance
- Cables meet SMPTE 259M, 292M, and 424M standards
- Dual copper braid for flexibility and great bending performance