The Cyclopital3D Stereo Base Extender is designed for the HDR-TD10 & HXRNX3D1U Sony 3D camcorders. It works by increasing the Stereo Base or lens spacing from 1.18" (30mm) to 5.51" (140mm). This lets you record subjects in 3D that are four times further the normal limit for recording in 3D. The extender quickly attaches to the tripod mount of the camcorder. It features sealed mirror chambers and anti-reflective glass covers on the front of the device.
- Increases the Stereo Base (lens spacing) from 30 to 140mm
- Record subjects that are 4x further away while enhancing the 3D effect with increased depth
- Easily attaches to the tripod mount of the camcorder
- Sealed mirror chambers
- Replicated tripod mount for optimal balance when using optional grip
- Anti-reflective glass covers on front