The Glidetrack Shooter SD 19.68" (50 cm) is part of a great line of products by Glidetrack that double as portable dollies and camera shoulder supports. The core of the Shooter SD is an anodized aluminum, industrial-grade rail and bearing system. The bearings are rated for thousands of miles of travel, making them virtually maintenance-free. Light weight and versatility will make the Shooter a permanent part of your setup. The Shooter SD has a 19.68" track and 1.57" slider carriage which is ideal for the current breed of video-enabled DSLRs.
- Adjust from floor mounted slider, to tripod mounted slider to shoulder support in seconds!
- Doubles up as a shoulder brace for 5D, 7D and similar DSLR cameras and smaller camcorder users.
- Hand grips also act as levelers for uneven surfaces. They can be adjusted without tools in a fraction of a second; you just press the button and turn, then release to lock!
- Handles can be adjusted in an instant to whatever position you like using one hand.
- For standard Glidetrack sliding mode just flip them up in line with the track, and you are set to go.
- Central handle that can be added/removed very quickly to offer an even greater degree of flexibility when in shoulder mount mode. When not in use, just pop it in your pocket.
- The carriage can be locked in position using the small adjuster on the side of the carriage.
- Low profile foam padding at shoulder area.
- Rear foot locks in behind your shoulder to brace/triangulate against. Will fit easily in your luggage for transportation/travel.