The Iogear GVE320 HD Audio/Video Extender System With CAT5e/6 And HDMI extends the connection between a media source and a display unit by up to 200 feet at 1080i and 130 feet at 1080p via two Cat5e or Cat6 cables.
The sophisticated system supports HD and 3D, and 12-bit deep color. It offers Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio pass-through support and features manually-adjustable equalization.
Useful for home-entertainment, commercial, and security purposes, the GVE320's sender and receiver units are each equipped with two Ethernet ports that the Cat5e/6 cables connect into. Each unit also has one HDMI port -- an input on one, an output on the other. Via HDMI, a media source connects to the sender, a display unit to the receiver, and the sender and receiver connect via Cat5e/6. A Blu-ray player and a TV can thus be connected yet kept in separate rooms, with the TV on display in one room, and the Blu-ray out of sight in another.
The sender and receiver are metal-cased and conveniently rack-mount and wall-mount with included mounting kits. The units are backward compatible with DVI devices by way of HDMI to DVI adapters. The system is HDCP-compliant.
Please note that HDMI and Cat 5e/6 cables are not included. Two identical, solid Cat5e or Cat6 cables would be required. And extension range may vary with different devices and different Cat 5e/6 cables.
- Extends a connection by up to 200 feet at 1080i and 130 feet at 1080p.
- Supports HD, 3D, and 12-bit deep color.
- Offers pass-through support for Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD codecs, and features manually-adjustable equalization.
- Features HDMI input and output, Cat5e/6 Ethernet ports, and is backward compatible with DVI devices.
- Metal cased and conveniently rack-mounts and wall-mounts with included mounting kits.