This Tascam DR-100mkII On-Camera DSLR Audio Kit from B&H includes everything you need for convenient audio recording with an HDSLR camera. The heart of the kit is the Tascam DR-100mkII audio recorder, which offers pro-quality audio in a compact design. It can capture WAV or MP3 files to SDHC flash memory cards, and a 16GB card is included so you can store hours of recordings. The recorder has 4 built-in microphones, as well dual XLR inputs with phantom power to accept external sound sources. A USB connector lets you transfer your recordings to a computer.
The kit also includes an Accessory Shoe Adapter, which has 1/4-20 threading so you can attach the recorder to your camera's accessory shoe via the threaded tripod socket. A Sescom LN2MIC Line Out to Camera Mic Level In Cable is included, which is designed specifically to connect the line output of the Tascam DR-100 audio recorder, to the microphone input of compatible DSLR cameras. The cable is 9" long to eliminate excess slack and tangling. The cable also has a 3.5mm headphone jack for convenient monitoring with the included closed-back stereo headphones. The kit also includes a Mini Windjammer windscreen to reduce the effects of wind noise when recording outside.
This Kit Includes:
- Tascam DR-100mkII - Portable 2-Channel Linear PCM Recorder
- SanDisk 16GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10)
- Revo Hot Shoe to 1/4"-20 Male Post Adapter
- Polsen HPC-A30 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones
- Kopul ACDR-35 Line-to-Mic Attenuator Cable
- Auray WRW-D50 Custom Windbuster for Tascam, Sony and Olympus Digital Recorders